Why The Jews Hate France
Moishe
2006-06-02 09:27:57 UTC
Have any of you noticed the slander heaped on the French by the US jew
press? Everyone from the loud mouth radio jockey Michael Savage (real
name Weiner lol) to the average NY jew taxi driver has nothing but
nasty things to say. Suddenly every Frenchman is dirty (although they
use more soap than Israel per capita and have the sense to wash their
ass-bidet) or a rude lout ( although the jews in NY who came posing as
"Russians" are definately the nastiest people on earth) or that France
(ranks 4th in the world in GNP) has no culture(this coming from a
people living in the shetls of eastern Europe lol). And what have the
French done to deserve this slander from the jews? They asserted their
right as a free and independant country to make their own decision
regarding the neocon jew war in Iraq. Remember this and never forget
the true nature of the jew.
invx
2006-06-02 12:41:02 UTC
Remember this and never forget the true nature of the jew.
What do you mean by "the true nature of the jew" ?
Skip
2006-06-02 16:59:23 UTC
Post by invx
Remember this and never forget the true nature of the jew.
What do you mean by "the true nature of the jew" ?
What it means is that it's a piece of crap troll. If no one feeds the
troll, it withers, dies and blows away.
K***@googlemail.com
2006-06-03 00:54:48 UTC
Post by Skip
Post by invx
Remember this and never forget the true nature of the jew.
What do you mean by "the true nature of the jew" ?
What it means is that it's a piece of crap troll. If no one feeds the
troll, it withers, dies and blows away.
Any chance of a return to the original topic without allt his puerile
stuff? I also find the reference to "The Jew Press" unnecessary and
insulting - although I'm a gentile.
The Americans feels bitterly toward the French, as did the British,
when they refused to endorse the plan to attack Iraq although this had
earlier been sanctioned by the UN, but as usual, we had permitted the
man who launched TWO wars in wh ich well over a million were killed, to
get away with ignoring the terms of his surrender, constantly harassing
and even expelling the weapons inspection team and, immediately after
the gulf War, set about his methodical wiping out of the Kurds.
Whether or not you support theIraq conflict is another topic. France
was acting purely in its own self-interest and not for humanitarian
reasons.
France has always been like that. It never wanted to permit British
imports and attacked and set on fire British lorries. Whenever workers
in any industry have a strike, they always blockaded the ports to stop
British goods coming in.
The French absorb with their mother's milk the rule that they hould
never buy anything manufacured outside their own country unless it's
unavoidable. They have been trade-protectors for decades.
The stubborness of those at the Qai Dorsay doesn't mean that the French
people are unpleasant in any way. I love them, th eir country and their
food. But their range of restrictive practices have now turned round
and bitten them so their economy is in a very, very bad way.
Depite the Revolution, the real power i n France lies in the hands of a
tiny patrician elite who do little to educate their people politically,
thus keeping far too many of them in the dark about the implications of
their various decisions.
As to "the true nature of the Jew" - again, insulting - it seems to me
to be a nature of flexibility. adapting to changing circumstances, and
- certainly in the past -- withstandng all manner of discrimination.
I have found them generally generous, friendly, tolerant, and, unlike
the Muslims, not prepared to embracet any old potential killer trash
into their religion.
Of COURSE I've met deeply unpleasant Jews. But I've encountered one
hell of a lot of equally appalling gentiles!
2006-06-03 07:08:16 UTC
Post by K***@googlemail.com
Post by Skip
Post by invx
[...]
Interesting :
Your sentence his nothig but the usual Love/Hate-Nonsence.

Change France by GB an GB by France, Chance France by Germany and GB by
Holland, Change one by Canada and the other by USA,
Brazil/Argentine - Pakistan/India - China/Japan etc etc etc
Example :
USA has always been like that. It never wanted to permit Canadian imports
and attacked and set on fire Canadian lorries. Whenever workers
in any industry have a strike, they always blockaded the ports to stop
Canadian goods coming in.
The Americans absorb with their mother's milk the rule that they hould
never buy anything manufacured outside their own country unless it's
unavoidable. They have been trade-protectors for decades.

etc etc

Same comment " (This country) was acting purely in its own self-interest "
Tell me a country who never acted by self-interest ! Tell me a country
acting by interest of the others !
Frenchy
2006-06-03 07:17:50 UTC
Post by
Post by K***@googlemail.com
Post by Skip
Post by invx
[...]
I guess now we're in for a piece of "USA ! USA !" Too bad we won't be
able to enjoy the flag weaving on this NG.
K***@googlemail.com
2006-06-04 11:39:35 UTC
Post by K***@googlemail.com
Post by K***@googlemail.com
[...]
What "nonsense?" I don ;t underrstand this, I'm afraid.
Post by K***@googlemail.com
Change France by GB an GB by France, Chance France by Germany and GB by
Holland, Change one by Canada and the other by USA,
Brazil/Argentine - Pakistan/India - China/Japan etc etc etc
USA has always been like that. It never wanted to permit Canadian imports
and attacked and set on fire Canadian lorries. Whenever workers
in any industry have a strike, they always blockaded the ports to stop
Canadian goods coming in.
The Americans absorb with their mother's milk the rule that they hould
never buy anything manufacured outside their own country unless it's
unavoidable. They have been trade-protectors for decades.
This is downright foolish as well as being incorrect for the most part
although there have been trade skirmishes in the past which never
achieve much apart from engendering resentment and stubborness. .
Could you make a point of informing me at which point during the last
century or so the British ever blockaded their ports against French
trucks or French imports?.
In Britain one sees a consant flow of eighteen-wheelers from france,
Belgium Germany
and the Netherlands.

Does the US not have a massive trade deficit? That hardly supports
your assertion.
Post by K***@googlemail.com
Same comment " (This country) was acting purely in its own self-interest "
Tell me a country who never acted by self-interest ! Tell me a country
acting by interest of the others
There are too many instances to quote. Of course governments require
to protect their own freedoms and traditions, but most sensible
administrations are acutely aware that there has be an acceptable
balance; that trade and restrictions on it can be a two-edged sword.
For the most part the answer has always lain in compromise.
I'm sorry but the French have long been eager to export, but reluctant
to import.
Why did French wine-growers a few months ago attack a wine distributor,
vandalising all his vats containing Chilean wines so that they seeped
into the ground?

There seems to be a general inability on this thread to be objective.
Bigotry and nationalism seem to be the order of the day.
Moishe
2006-06-03 12:31:31 UTC
Post by K***@googlemail.com
Post by Skip
Post by invx
Remember this and never forget the true nature of the jew.
What do you mean by "the true nature of the jew" ?
What it means is that it's a piece of crap troll. If no one feeds the
troll, it withers, dies and blows away.
Any chance of a return to the original topic without allt his puerile
stuff? I also find the reference to "The Jew Press" unnecessary and
insulting - although I'm a gentile.
From Southwark right? lol
The Americans feels bitterly toward the French, as did the British,
when they refused to endorse the plan to attack Iraq although this had
earlier been sanctioned by the UN, but as usual, we had permitted the
man who launched TWO wars
But the US supported him in the Iran-Iraq war.

Post by K***@googlemail.com
get away with ignoring the terms of his surrender, constantly harassing
and even expelling the weapons inspection team
Where are all these weapons he was supposed to have? Hans Blix the UN
inspector said he couldn't find any and needed more time. The American
inspector said the same. They were both vilified at the time but they
were right. Blix, an intelligent and worldly man, was portrayed as a
bumbling idiot while the American was accused of taking bribes from
Saddam and of being a child molester.Typical neocon jew tactics.

and, immediately after
Post by K***@googlemail.com
the gulf War, set about his methodical wiping out of the Kurds.
I've been watching his trial and can tell you that the case against him
is very weak even with his former opponents running the show.
Post by K***@googlemail.com
Whether or not you support theIraq conflict is another topic. France
was acting purely in its own self-interest and not for humanitarian
reasons.
If you really believe this war was for humanitarian reasons you are a
naive boy, and every country acts to protect their investments.
Post by K***@googlemail.com
France has always been like that. It never wanted to permit British
imports and attacked and set on fire British lorries. Whenever workers
in any industry have a strike, they always blockaded the ports to stop
British goods coming in.
All countries do this. BTW, they have blockaded the lorries of fellow
Frenchmen as well in the past.
Post by K***@googlemail.com
The French absorb with their mother's milk the rule that they hould
never buy anything manufacured outside their own country unless it's
unavoidable.
Well the US was the same way until recently. 20-30 years ago there were
campaigns and TV commercials with prominent people pushing BUY AMERICAN
ONLY

They have been trade-protectors for decades.

Don't be silly. As much as they and other countries would like to do
this they really can't because then their products will be hit with
tariffs in retaliation.
Post by K***@googlemail.com
The stubborness of those at the Qai Dorsay doesn't mean that the French
people are unpleasant in any way. I love them, th eir country and their
food. But their range of restrictive practices have now turned round
and bitten them so their economy is in a very, very bad way.
Depite the Revolution, the real power i n France lies in the hands of a
tiny patrician elite who do little to educate their people politically,
thus keeping far too many of them in the dark about the implications of
their various decisions.
And you think other governments don't do the same? Why isn't Bush or
Blair telling the people the real reasons for going to war with Iraq?
Post by K***@googlemail.com
As to "the true nature of the Jew" - again, insulting - it seems to me
to be a nature of flexibility. adapting to changing circumstances, and
- certainly in the past -- withstandng all manner of discrimination.
I have found them generally generous, friendly, tolerant, and, unlike
the Muslims, not prepared to embracet any old potential killer trash
into their religion.
Of COURSE I've met deeply unpleasant Jews. But I've encountered one
hell of a lot of equally appalling gentiles!
Well considering that only 1/4 of 1% of the world are jews that's not
suprising.
h***@bellsouth.net
2006-06-03 14:23:38 UTC
All this crap is way way off topic.
f***@verizon.net
2006-06-04 06:46:33 UTC
Post by invx
Remember this and never forget the true nature of the jew.
What do you mean by "the true nature of the jew" ?
The same thing he means by calling himself "Moishe":
it's just another hate-filled lie.

Susan
Jim Lansfield
2006-06-02 15:16:27 UTC
Have any of you
*plonk*
2006-06-03 07:16:40 UTC
Post by Moishe
Have any of you noticed the slander heaped on the French by the US jew
press? Everyone from the loud mouth radio jockey Michael Savage (real
name Weiner lol) to the average NY jew taxi driver has nothing but
nasty things to say. Suddenly every Frenchman is dirty (although they
use more soap than Israel per capita and have the sense to wash their
ass-bidet) or a rude lout ( although the jews in NY who came posing as
"Russians" are definately the nastiest people on earth) or that France
(ranks 4th in the world in GNP) has no culture(this coming from a
people living in the shetls of eastern Europe lol). And what have the
French done to deserve this slander from the jews? They asserted their
right as a free and independant country to make their own decision
regarding the neocon jew war in Iraq. Remember this and never forget
the true nature of the jew.
The problem is that France has the second Jews population after the USA.
The French of jewish confission are : very well educated, high level of
instruction, part of the elite etc.
In short, Israel need the French Jews to emigrate.
The fact is that Israel fail to convince them.
You sometime read news as : 85 French Jews came to Israel (as if it was a
great victory)
However not a word to the fact that the great part of them will come back to
France some month after.
d***@aol.com
2006-06-08 01:48:03 UTC
Post by
Post by Moishe
[...]
Last I checked, France had 600,000 Jews. After the US (5.9M), Israel
(5M) & Russia (700,000), France has the fourth largest population of
Jews in the world. The rest are primarily scattered throught Europe,
Canada & South America. NYC (1.9M Jews - Mother of American Judaism -
more Jews than Jerusalem) still has the honor of being home to the
largest Jewish population for any single city in the entire history of
Judaism. Remember, Jews comprise a measly 1/4 of 1% of the world's
population, yet we they are still the most successful & influential
peoples on planet Earth. Success breeds envy. And Jews (2% of the
American population - wealthiest ethnic group in the US) have been
successful in a way that breeds jealousy. Jews are the oldest of any
people on earth still around with their national identity and cultural
heritage intact. Jews have exerted an influence on world civilization
more profound and lasting than any other ancient culture. Jews are
universally acknowledged as the source of many of the world's major
religions. An analogy of Jewish influence can be made to the atom
(Einstein, Bohr, Teller, Oppenheimer - all sweet Jews): the secrets of
the tiniest particle of matter can, just like the Jews, change all of
human history! The simplest explanation for why Americans (particularly
Jews) hate French as a whole!? Cowardly Nazi-sympathizers!! Not all,
since we must never forget The French Resistance!! The righteous were
far and few, but they did exist!! -D, NYC "This legendary French-Jewish
born prophet & physician of the 16th century converted to Christianity
in order to avoid persecution" - NOSTRADAMUS.."This French-born Jew is
the world's most famous mime - MARCEL MARCEAU" (b. Mangel).."This
French-Jewish novelist & intellectual of the early 20th century is most
known for his masterwork, "A La Recherche due Temps Perdu" (Remembrance
of Things Past). - MARCEL PROUST (1871-1922).."This Russian-French
Jewish painter is considered one of the most celebrated surrealists of
the 20th century" - MARC CHAGALL (b. Moishe Segal)..This legendary
French-Jewish actress was born in Paris as Henriette Rosine Bernard,
the eldest surviving illegitimate daughter of Judith van Hard, a
Dutch-born Jewish courtesan known as "Youle." But we know her as SARAH
BERNHARDT.."This Oscar-nominated French actress of Armenian-Jewish
descent was born Francoise Sorya Dreyfus" - ANOUK AIMEE.."Envy of
Jewish talents & brains has moved the Gentiles to behave like wild
beasts toward a people in some respects their superior" -MARK
TWAIN.."Western civilization is undeniably a 'Jewified' civilization,
however offensive the word may be to our ears because of the ugly use
made of it by anti-Semites - anti-Semites believed that Jews were
everywhere, and in a sense they were almost everywhere that counted in
modern society" - ALBERT LINDEMANN in Esau's Tears: Modern
anti-Semitism and the Rise of the Jews.."Los Angeles is for those who
sleep, Paris and London baby you can keep, no other city will make me
dance like New York" - MADONNA.."If we were forced to choose just one,
there would be no way to deny that Judaism is the most important
intellectual development in human history" - DAVID GELERTNER, Yale
University Professor.."Five Jewish men influenced the history of
Western civilization: Moses said the law is everything. Jesus said love
is everything. Marx said capital is everything. Freud said sex is
everything. Einstein said everything is relative" eh.."I moved into my
apartment Sept. 10. In one day I saw the worst but also the best of New
York. Its people are glorious, marvelous. The best. First-run movies?
We got it. Tops in theater? We got it. Ballet, opera, circus, concerts.
More culture here, more in the way of arts than anywhere in the world.
New York is the Athens of today" - MATT DAMON.."If I'd lived in Roman
times, I'd have lived in Rome. Where else? Today America is the Roman
Empire and New York is Rome itself" - JOHN LENNON (one of NY's most
famous adoptive sons, Strawberry Fields Memorial, Central Park -
world's most famous recreational park).."The extraordinary European
Jews who emigrated to New York were enriching the city's intellectual
life with an intensity that has probably never been equaled anywhere
during a comparable period of time. I was raised largely by these
Jews...They were my teachers; they were my employers; they were my
friends. They introduced me to a world of books and ideas that I didn't
know existed" - MARLON BRANDO (excerpt from "Songs My Mother Taught
Me").."New York City is the central home for this entire planet. The
Olympics draws contestants from all countries. Wherever they come from
we've got a family for them, a neighborhood for them, a group who speak
their language, cook their food, support their religion, understand
their needs. We have someone for everyone" - JUDGE JUDY (umpteenth
sweet, Jewish NYer).."The first successful operation for appendicitis
was performed by a Jewish surgeon" - DR. SIMON BARUCH.."Because I was a
Jew, I found myself free from any prejudices that limited others in the
use of their intellect, and being a Jew, I was prepared to enter
opposition and to renounce agreement with the 'compact majority'" - DR.
SIGMUND FREUD (father of psychiatry).."There's a boat dat's leavin'
soon for New York. Come wid me, dat's where we belong, sister. You an'
me kin live dat high life in New York. Come wid me, dere you can't go
wrong, sister. I'll buy you de swellest mansion - up on upper Fi'th
Avenue - An' through Harlem we'll go struttin'" - ELLA FITZGERALD
(penned by George & Ira Gershwin (b. Gershowitz, umpteenth sweet,
Jewish NYers - greatest pop-songwriters of all-time).."In New York,
even if you're Catholic, you're Jewish. If you live in Butte, Montana,
you're going to be Goyish, even if you're Jewish!"ehe - LENNY BRUCE (b.
Leonard Alfred Schneider, LI, NY - umpteenth sweet , Jewish NYer).."The
Jews of New York City today make up the largest, richest, most creative
Jewish community in the world. Yet little more than a hundred years
ago, most of them were desperately poor, living in teeming immigrant
neighborhoods. How these Jews - through struggle, education, and
determination - transformed themselves and their city is a great
American success story. Jewish New Yorkers powered major city
businesses such as the garment and media industries, reinvented
Broadway theatre, and helped invent the modern labor movement. They
also won Nobel Prizes and introduced the United States to such delights
as pastrami, Egg Creams, and an intimitable form of Jewish comedy" -
GREATEST JEWISH CITY IN THE WORLD (Introduction - "Jewish New York -
Notable Neighborhoods & Memorable Moments by Ira Wolfman).."Ths
German-Jewish physician won a Nobel prize in 1908 for curing syphilis
with his "magic bullet" - DR. PAUL EHRLICH.."The 'induction coil' was
invented by this German-Jew, who transformed the telephone from a
useless gadget into an efficient method of mass communication capable
of sending sounds over long distances" - EMILE BERLINER (Sound of
Genius).."This Jewish physician coined the term antibiotics - DR.
ABRAHAM WAKSMAN.."The first American scientist ever awared the Nobel
Prize was Jewish" - ALBERT ABRAHAM MICHAELSON.."In 1983,
Jewish-American scientists received 27% of the Nobel prizes awarded in
their disciplines. In proportion to the nation's population, the number
of Jews in medicine exceeded 230%, those in psychiatry neared 480%, and
those in mathematics approached 240%" - "JEWISH CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE
AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE By Asher B. Etkes & Saul Stadtmauer.."Roses are
Reddish, Violets are Bluish - if it wasn't for Christmas, we'd all be
Jewish!" eh - BENNY HILL (stage name from his idol - Jack Benny (b.
Kubelsky, sweet Jew).."Yeah, those goddamned anti-semites with their
brutal stereotypes of Jews as smart, driven, effective businessmen.
Such utter cruelty. It's truly sad to see so many innocent American
Jews swept down the path of education, success, and riches. We can only
pray that they, as a people, find a way to right the ship and get
themselves on track. Seriously, since when is it a myth that Jews have
"found incredible success in legitimate areas of business"? Maybe not
*most Jews*, but of all non-WASP ethnic groups in America, is there
anyone as overrepresented in positions of power, wealth, and influence?
I'd be interested to see the percent of Jews in the overall American
population alongside the percent in the upper tiers of just about any
index of personal success you could find. I'd be willing to bet you'd
find that they are far more successful, on average, than just about any
other ethnic group you could find. And correct me if I'm wrong, but
shouldn't that be a great source of pride? I would say that Jews pretty
much represent the ideal model for any ethnic group in America to
achieve success and assimilation, while still retaining their cultural
heritage - even in the face of and ignorant, intolerant, bigoted
majority. It's true that most of the rich, powerful men in this
country are WASPS, but then so are most of the degenerate fuck-ups. Of
course, I'm a WASP, so I guess using the term "Jew" makes me an
anti-semite" - JT (***@hotmail.com), online user.."Here is
a great body of our Jewish citizens from whom have sprung men of genius
in every walk of varied life; men who have conceived of its ideals with
a singular clearness; and led enterprises with spirit & sagacity..They
are not Jews in America, they are American citizens" - WOODROW WILSON
(28th US President).."The modern United States, in spite of itself, IS
the United States in part because of its Jewish blood." - JOE MCCAIN
(author, lecturer, historian, brother of Sen. John McCain).."Jews are
unique in that for eighteen-hundred years they have had no
country...and have, whenever there was any pretense of equality of
opportunity for them, forged their way ahead into positions of
prominence, influence and power in business, professions, in
philosophy, in art, in literature, and in government. The harshest
persecution and injustice merely strengthen the peculiarity of the Jew
in the adherence to his ancient customs. Give him the sunlight of
freedom and the balmy encouragement of equality of opportunity and he
assimilates himself to his environment with all the quickness of
perception, all the energy, all the enterprise, all the persistence
with which he is so remarkably endowed" - WILLIAM HOWARD TAFT (27th US
President, 1909-1913).."If statistics are right, the Jews constitute
but one percent of the human race. It suggests a nebulous dim puff of
stardust lost in the blaze of the Milky way. Properly, the Jew ought
hardly to be heard of, but he is heard of, has always been heard of. He
is as prominent on the planet as any other people, and his commercial
importance is extravagantly out of proportion to the smallness of his
bulk. His contributions to the world's list of great names in
literature, science, art, music, finance, medicine, and abstruse
learning are also away out of proportion to the weakness of his
numbers. He has made a marvelous fight in this world, in all the ages;
and had done it with his hands tied behind him. He could be vain of
himself, and be excused for it. The Egyptian, the Babylonian, and the
Roman followed, and made a vast noise, and they are gone. Other peoples
have sprung up and held their torch high for a time, but it burned out,
and they sit in twilight now, or have vanished. The Jew saw them all,
beat them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting decadence, no
infirmities of
age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling
of his alert and aggressive mind. All things are mortal but the Jew;
all other forces pass, but he remains. What is the secret of his
immortality?" - MARK TWAIN I am persuaded that in Russia,
Austria, and Germany, nine-tenths of the hostility toward the Jew comes

from the average Christian's inability to compete successfully with the

Jew in business - in either straight business or the questionable sort"

- MARK TWAIN."The pursuit of knowledge for its own sake, an almost
fanatical love of justice, and the desire for personal independence -
these are the features of Jewish tradition that make me thank my stars
that I belong to it" - ALBERT EINSTEIN (Greatest Mind of The 20th
Century).."One of the great mysteries that has always puzzled me is how

Jews, who account for such a tiny fraction of the world's population,
have been able to achieve so much and excel in so many different fields

- science, music, medicine, literature, arts, business and more. If you

listed the most influential people of the last hundred years, three at
the top of the list would be Einstein, Freud and Marx; all were Jews.
Many more belong on the list, yet Jews comprise at most less than 3
percent of the United States population. They are an amazing people.
Imagine the persecution they endured over the centuries: pogroms,
temple burnings, Cossack raids, uprootings of families, their dispersal

to the winds and the Holocaust. After the Diaspora, they could not own
land or worship in much of the world; they were prohibited from voting
and were told where to live. Yet their children survived and Jews
became by far the most accomplished people per capita that the world
has ever produced" - MARLON BRANDO (excerpt from "SONGS MY MOTHER
TAUGHT ME").."Christianity has deluged the world with blood & tears -
Judaism has caused neither for religion's sake" - MARK TWAIN.."My
so-called Jewish roots are in Egypt. They went down there with Joseph,
and they came back with Moses, you know, the guy that killed the
Egyptian, married an Ethiopian girl, and brought the law down from the
mountain" - BOB DYLAN (b. Zimmerman, sweet Jew - "Voice of A
Generation," Top 100 selling artist of all-time).."Til I come into New
York town. People goin' down to the ground. Buildings goin' up to the
sky..I swung on to my old guitar..grabbed hold of a subway car..and
after a rocking, reeling, rolling ride..I landed up on the downtown
side; Greenwich Village (mecca of folk)" - BOB DYLAN (b. Zimmerman,
insert you know what here!ehe).."In New York, even if you're Catholic,
you're Jewish. If you live in Butte, Montana, you're going to be
Goyish, even if you're Jewish!" ehe - LENNY BRUCE (b. Leonard Alfred
Schneider, LI, NY - umpteenth sweet, Jewish NYer).."My mom was Jewish,
so some would call me Jewish. My background is very much that style of
writing, Neil Simon (sweet NYer) and Mel Brooks (sweet Nyer), and 'Your

Show of Show' guys are what I grew up loving. So, I probably drew on my

New York background and my Jewish background for that, sure" - MATTHEW
BRODERICK (umpteenth sweet, Jewish NYer).."I'd work to make it hip
again to spend time in our fabled and fabulous land. But with a Puerto
Rican father and a Jewish mother, I would probably be better suited as
mayor of New York" - GERALDO RIVERA..."From New York - the grestest
city in the world!" - LATE SHOW WITH DAVID LETTERMAN (Ed Sullivan
Theatre - placed The Beatles on the musical map!).."The Olympics could
go anywhere else? Where else is there? New York is everything else. Go
right, there's Chinatown; go left, Little Italy. Uptown, Harlem.
Midtown, Yorkville. Brooklyn is Jews. Queens, Koreans. It's a cheap way

to have relatives" eh - JOAN RIVERS (b. Molinksy, Bklyn - umpteenth
sweet, Jewish NYer).."."We must study in greater detail than their
neighbors, these numerically and
geographically insignificant Jews, who gave to the world one of its
greatest literatures, two of its most influential religions and so many

of its profoundest men" - WILL DURANT (The Story Of Civilization,
Volume I).."Certainly, the world without the Jews would have been a
radically different place. Humanity might have eventually stumbled upon

all the Jewish insights. But we cannot be sure. All the great
conceptual discoveries of the human intellect seem obvious and
inescapable once they had been revealed, but it requires a special
genius to formulate them for the first time. The Jews had this gift. To

them we owe the idea of equality before the law, both divine and human;

of the sanctity of life and the dignity of human person; of the
individual conscience and so a personal redemption; of collective
conscience and so of social responsibility; of peace as an abstract
ideal and love as the foundation of justice, and many other items which

constitute the basic moral furniture of the human mind. Without Jews it

might have been a much emptier place." - PAUL JOHNSON, contemporary US
Historian, "A History of Jews & A History of Christianity".."New York
City is the central home for this entire planet. The Olympics draws
contestants from all countries. Wherever they come from we've got a
family for them, a neighborhood for them, a group who speak their
language, cook their food, support their religion, understand their
needs. We have someone for everyone" - JUDGE JUDY (umpteenth sweet,
Jewish NYer).."That the Jews are connected with God in a special way
and that God does not allow that bond to fail is entirely obvious. We
wait for the instant in which Israel will say yes to Christ, but we
know that it has a special mission in history now...which is
significant for the world" - POPE BENEDICT XVI.."The Jew is the emblem
of eternity. He who neither slaughter nor torture of thousands of years

could destroy, he who neither fire, nor sword, nor Inquisition was able

to wipe off the face of the earth. He who was the first to produce the
Oracles of God.
He who has been for so long the Guardian of Prophecy and has
transmitted it to the rest of the world. Such a nation cannot be
destroyed. The Jew is as everlasting as Eternity itself" - LEO TOLSTOY
"It's anti-Semitic to point out that Jews are smarter than Gentiles?
Gimme a break. Who doesn't know that Jews are smarter than Gentiles?
Newsweek (8/21/00) gives the Jewish population of the U.S. at two
percent. Does anybody think that the number of Jewish lawyers, college
professors, successful businessmen, mathematicians, is
two percent? Anybody? How can it be offensive to say something so
dazzlingly obvious? If I were Jewish, I'd be flattered to hear this.
For the record, I consider myself a philosemite. It has been truly said

(by Paul Johnson in his History of the Jews) that if you take almost
anything - science, law, philosophy, literature, medicine, music - and
track it back to its roots, you will find Jews there, or at least meet
an awful lot of them along the way. I am a big fan of Western
Civilization: and I know - again, who doesn't know? - that the debt we
Gentiles owe to the Jews is colossal, and can never be repaid. No doubt

I shall now get letters explaining to me that this opinion, too, is
"anti-Semitic". Another thing you learn writing for the public is that
anything whatsoever that you say about Jews or Jewishness is
"anti-Semitic" to somebody out there" - JOHN DERBYSHIRE, National
Review - 10 Things You Can't Say In America.."At these colleges and
others, Jews are valued for what sounds like a stereotype -- that Jews
are smarter, for instance. Yet the numbers proclaim something like that

to be the case. On the recent College Boards, Jews averaged 1161.
Unitarians did somewhat better (1209), but the national average was
1020. At the elite Ivy League schools, Jews make up 23 percent of the
student body. They are a measly 2 percent of the U.S. population."
"Jewish students, by culture and by ability and by the very nature of
their liveliness, make a university a much more habitable place in
terms of intellectual life," Vanderbilt's chancellor, Gordon Gee, told
the Wall Street Journal. "The very nature of their liveliness? Is this
man out of his mind? Actually, no. Gee is speaking both a specific
truth and a larger truth: Not all groups are the same" - RICHARD COHEN,

Washington Post, "A Study In Differences".."Should another Moses arise
and preach a Semitic exodus from Germany, and should he prevail, they
would leave the land impoverished far more than was ancient Egypt by
the loss of jewels of gold and the jewels of silver of which the people

were spoiled. There is not a profession which would not suffer serious
loss of many of its most brilliant ornaments, and in none more so than
in our own. (i.e. medicine)" - SIR WILLIAM OSLER, 1884..Take away the
Jews - and Germany is destitute" - JAMES W. GERARD (ex US ambassador
to Germany - excerpt from "Four Years In Germany" - 1917.."To describe
Nazi hatred of the Jews, the word anti-Semitism would not suffice; a
new word, "Genocide," had to be coined by this Polish-Jewish
international lawyer - RALPH LEMKIN.."I grew up believing that Jews
were the Chosen People, that they gave us the high ethical & moral
principles of our civilization" - DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER (34th US
President, 1953-61).."I am convinced that the persecution of the Jew is

not due in any large degree to religious prejudice. No, the Jew is a
money-getter; and in getting his money, he is a very serious
obstruction to less capable neighbors who are on the same quest" - MARK

TWAIN.."The most popular selling Christmas song, "White Christmas," was

written by a Jew" - IRVING BERLIN (b. Israel Isidor Baline, raised in
NY).."The Jews are the yeast in the bread of civilization which causes
it to grow" - BEN HECHT.."Ninety minutes from New York to Paris (more
leisure for artists everywhere)..well by seventy-six we'll be
A-O.K...what a beautiful world this will be..what a glorious time to be

free.." - DONALD FAGEN (sweet Jew, of Steely Dan fame).."We'll move to
Manhattan and fill the place with friends" - DONALD FAGEN (insert you
know what here!eh).."Gentleman loser, drive me to Harlem..or somewhere
the same" - STEELY DAN..."From their boats of iron they looked upon the

promised land..Where surely life was sweet..on the rising tide to New
York City" - STEELY DAN.."Brooklyn owes the charmer under me" - STEELY
DAN.."Bad sneakers and a pina colada my friend, stomping by the Avenue
at Radio City" - STEELY DAN.."Daddy don't live in that New York City no

more - he don't celebrate Sunday on a Saturday night no more" - STEELY
DAN.."In New York, freedom looks like too many choices" -
U2.."Everywhere around the world, they're coming to America..every time

that flag's unfurled, they're coming to America" - NEIL DIAMOND
(umpteenth sweet, Jewish NYer - one of the Top 100 selling artists of
all-time).."I've seen the lights go out on Broadway, I saw the Empire
State laid low" - BILLY JOEL (umpteenth sweet, Jewish NYer - Top 100
selling artist of all-time).."What I took back, because of my exposure
to the Jewish music of the '30s and the '40s in my upbringing with my
father, was that kind of theatrical songwriting. It was always a part
of my
character. This desire to make people laugh" - PETE TOWNSHEND)..
"New York City sits bold and beautiful, brash and bounteous, a Big
Apple, representing he best the country and people have to offer. Never

has there been a city like it, nor will there be again...It's a city of

achievers, often beset by adversity, but never bested by circumstances"

- JOHN CLEMENTIS, New York Facts.."New York is simply a distillation of

the United States, the most of everything, the conclusive proof that
there is an American civilization. New York is casual, intellectual,
subtle, effective, and devastatingly witty. But her sophisticated
appearance is the thinnest of veneers. Beneath it there is power,
virility, determination and sense of destiny" - RAYMOND F. LOEWY,
1964.."The city of New York, the noblest of the American symbols" -
JAMES MORRIS.."New York is the only real city-city!" - TRUMAN
CAPOTE.."You know, the more they knock New York, the bigger it gets!' -

WILL ROGERS.."More history happened in New York than in any other place

in the nation" - KENNETH T. JACKSON, Columbia University Professor,
Encyclopedia of New York I've never felt uncomfortable with my level of

fame. I don't get hassled. Maybe sometimes in a minor way, but New
Yorkers are much too cool for that. The thing is, you choose to be an
actress, but not to be a celebrity" - RACHEL WEISZ (sweet
Yiddish-British, currently residing in Bklyn, BSA Oscar for "The
Constant Gardener").."Without this Yiddish-British manager and
furniture owner by trade, there would be no Beatles" - BRIAN
EPSTEIN.."This legendary Jewish lyricist & rock 'n' roll HOF member is
also the first "white" person honored with a R&B Foundation Pioneer
award" - DOC POMUS" (b. Jerome Solon Felder).."This Jewish folk-rock
legend became a heroine "At 17" - JANIS IAN (b. Fink, umpteenth sweet,
Jewish NYer).."New York City is the place where they say - hey babe,
take a walk on the wild side" - LOU REED (family changed name from
Rabinowitz, umpteenth sweet, Jewish NYer.."The Brooklyn (world's first
steel suspension bridge) Bridge was the first bridge to be lit using
electricity".."P.T. Barnum demonstrated the safety of the Brooklyn
bridge (world's most romanticized bridge) in 1884 by parading across it

with a herd of twenty-one elephants"..'"On The BrooklynBridge, an
airplane can fly over a pedestrian who's walking over a car that's
driving over a boat that's sailing over a train. (The subway runs under

the East River)." - THE LITTLE BIG BOOK OF NEW YORK by Natasha Taboria
Fried & Lena Tabori.."All the folks in Manhattan are sad...because they

look at her and wish they had..the good old Brooklyn Bridge!" - FRANK
SINTARA (penned by sweets Sammy Cahn (b. Cohen - Manhattan - center of
the universe) and Jule Styne (Yiddish-British).."And New York is the
most beautiful city in the world? It is not far from it. No urban night

is like the night there..Squares after squares of flame, set up and cut
into the
ether. Here is our poetry, for we have pulled down the stars to our
will" - EZRA POUND.."Brooklyn owes the charmer under me" - STEELY DAN
(donald Fagen is a...insert you know what here!eh).."I rode a roller
coaster..From Coney Island to Key West..I held on with one finger..So
the other ten could rest" - HARRY CONNICK JR. (mother is a
sweet).."We'll go to Coney..And eat baloney on a roll..In Central Park,

we'll stroll...Where our first kiss we stole...Soul to soul" - RODGERS
& HART (umpteenth sweet, Jewish NYers).."I'd like to send this one out
for Lou and Rachel..and all the kids and P.S. 192..Coney Island
Baby..Man, I'd swear, I'd give the whole thing up for you" - LOU REED
(family changed name from Rabinowitz, umpteenth sweet, Jewish
NYer).."'Cause everyone's your friend in New York City..And everything
looks beautiful when you're young and pretty..The streets are paved
with diamonds and there's just so much to see..But the best thing about

New York City is you and me..Statue of Liberty, Staten Island Ferry,
Co-op City, Katz's and Tiffany's..Central Park, Brooklyn Bridge, The
Empire State where Dylan lived..Coney Island and Times Square,
Rockefeller Center..Wish I was there" - THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS.."Coney
Island (America's First Amusement Park) was named after the Dutch word
"coney," which means rabbit, because the area was overrun with rabbits"

- THE LITTLE BIG BOOK OF NEW YORK.
http://tinyurl.com/nqp8w (Forbes: Most Expensive Zip Codes: #1 - 11962,

Sagaponack, NY - Hamptons; NY - NY State & NYC appear 20+ more times)
http://tinyurl.com/pyz6a (Top 10 Places To Live & Work For Those Under
35 - NY, NY)
http://tinyurl.com/qs7la (World's Most Expensive Hotel Suites - #1 -
Plaza Hotel, NY, NY)
http://tinyurl.com/7hexr (Best States For Raising Healthy Kids: #2 -
NY)
http://tinyurl.com/3juvb (New York Jewish History - largest, richest,
most creative Jewish community in the world)
http://tinyurl.com/3npsf (NYC - safest, largest city in the US)
http://tinyurl.com/3qkd3 (NYC Statistics & Fun Facts)
http://tinyurl.com/3c6kk (Top 10 Places America Goes To Have Fun -
Times Square)
http://tinyurl.com/3nyhl (America's 5 Most/Least Expensive Cities To
Live In: #1 - NYC - most expensive)
http://tinyurl.com/46f53 (NY, NY - Capital Of The World)
http://www.forbes.com (NY: 3 of Top 5 Most Expensive Homes in the US)
http://tinyurl.com/5zmb6 (Temple Emanu-El, NYC - World's Largest
Synagogue - Guinness World Record holder)
http://tinyurl.com/qnqsb (Brach's - World's Largest Kosher Supermarket,
NY)
http://tinyurl.com/5phxf (US Study - Jews Richer Because Of Religion)
http://tinyurl.com/5gd3p (A Study In Differences - Are Jews Smarter?)
http://tinyurl.com/38m6o (Jewish population of the US by State)
http://tinyurl.com/666cx (Jewish population of the World)
http://tinyurl.com/68ttu (Jewish Nobel Prizes)
http://tinyurl.com/6qb5e (Is It True - Do Jews Win More Nobel Prizes
than anyone else?)
http://tinyurl.com/4cz9j (Tel-Aviv - Top 10 High-Tech Cities In The
World)
http://tinyurl.com/6exvb (Phenomenon Of The Jews)
http://tinyurl.com/ihif (Jews, IQs & Nobel Laureates)
http://tinyurl.com/5tn7u (Do Jews Run Hollywood!? You Bet They do, and
what of it?)
Post by
France some month after.
v***@yahoo.com
2006-06-03 08:07:51 UTC
Post by Moishe
Have any of you noticed the slander heaped on the French by the US jew
press? Everyone from the loud mouth radio jockey Michael Savage
Isn't Mike Savage quite worldly and educated in terms of foreign
policy? I recall he was a very eloquent opponent of the NATO agression
against Serbia/Montenegro.
Moishe
2006-06-03 11:57:34 UTC
Post by v***@yahoo.com
Post by Moishe
Have any of you noticed the slander heaped on the French by the US jew
press? Everyone from the loud mouth radio jockey Michael Savage
Isn't Mike Savage quite worldly and educated in terms of foreign
policy?
No he is not. He's just another opinionated jew with a hidden agenda
whose alleged "expertise" would never stand up to any real scrutiny
from the truly educated. He's just another radio loudmouth who is good
at jew double talk. It's very easy to sound more intelligent than your
listeners when you have control of the mic and many of the callers are
not real callers but your own people posing as callers, or complete
fools. In a legitimate dabate, with rules, Michael Savage, real name
Weiner, would be completely demolished.

I recall he was a very eloquent opponent of the NATO agression
Post by v***@yahoo.com
against Serbia/Montenegro.
Proves nothing. His agenda is pro jew and anti muslim and since NATO
was bombing non muslims this is the reason he was against it and not
from any sense of fairness.
v***@yahoo.com
2006-06-03 21:27:23 UTC
Post by Moishe
Post by v***@yahoo.com
I recall he was a very eloquent opponent of the NATO agression
against Serbia/Montenegro.
Proves nothing. His agenda is pro jew and anti muslim and since NATO
was bombing non muslims
Yes, NATO was bombing innocent Christians, and as soon as NATO won, all
Christian churches in Kosvo were razed to the ground and 200,000
Christians were ethnically cleansed out of Kosovo, along with 125,000
to 200,000 Muslims of Gypsy (Roma) and Turk ethnicity.
Post by Moishe
this is the reason he was against it and not
from any sense of fairness.
In other words, he has a pro-Christian and pro-Gypsy agenda. Is it such
a crime in a Christian country?

He didn't draw any cartoons though....
milou
2006-06-03 22:15:36 UTC
don't feed the troll
Jerry The Jerkoff
2006-06-04 01:13:59 UTC
Post by v***@yahoo.com
Post by Moishe
Post by Moishe
this is the reason he was against it and not
from any sense of fairness.
In other words, he has a pro-Christian and pro-Gypsy agenda. Is it such
a crime in a Christian country?
Is it no crime for the citizens of a country to prevent a takover from
outsiders or even people from inside a country who want to break off
part of the country and form an independant country. But Savage
(formerly Weiner) in typical jew fashion is just using this as a
pretext to declare war on all muslims because his real agenda is Israel
regardless of the consequences to the US. The US has been dealing with
Muslim countries for 200 years and should not jeopardize their
relations for the sake of a few million jews in Israel most of which
came from Eastern Europe and have no tie to Palestine.
Daniel Bernard
2006-06-04 07:47:16 UTC
Post by Moishe
Have any of you noticed the slander heaped on the French by the US jew
press? Everyone from the loud mouth radio jockey Michael Savage (real
name Weiner lol) to the average NY jew taxi driver has nothing but
nasty things to say. Suddenly every Frenchman is dirty (although they
use more soap than Israel per capita and have the sense to wash their
ass-bidet) or a rude lout ( although the jews in NY who came posing as
"Russians" are definately the nastiest people on earth) or that France
(ranks 4th in the world in GNP) has no culture(this coming from a
people living in the shetls of eastern Europe lol). And what have the
French done to deserve this slander from the jews? They asserted their
right as a free and independant country to make their own decision
regarding the neocon jew war in Iraq. Remember this and never forget
the true nature of the jew.
Me, I thought Israel and France fell out historically over Charles de
Gaulle's correct decision to impose an arms embargo on the ME. In more
recent years, Israel had been widening the rift in an effort to
convince the 600,000 French Jewish to emigrate to Israel to help
counterbalance the growing Palestinian population.
--
amicalement,

Daniel
Don Strevel
2006-06-06 04:24:17 UTC
Paris...the only place where a car backfires and all of France runs to
surrender...give their captors croissants...steamy hot with butter.
--
Many Thanks, :) www.mysecretvegas.com
"Justin Vegas", Don Strevel, Las Vegas, NV.
Moishe
2006-06-07 08:55:25 UTC
Post by Don Strevel
Paris...the only place where a car backfires and all of France runs to
surrender...give their captors croissants...steamy hot with butter.
New York.. the only place where when a jew farts they have to call in
the hazardous waste swat team.
d***@aol.com
2006-06-08 02:13:25 UTC
Back from his extended weekend pass from the insane asylum, Moishe (aka
Avenger, The Boss, Voice of Reason, Hymie the Jew, Moishe the Jew, Dr.
Lipschitz (insert 5 variations of his pretend doctor pseudonym here),
Post by Moishe
Post by Don Strevel
Paris...the only place where a car backfires and all of France runs to
surrender...give their captors croissants...steamy hot with butter.>
New York.. the only place where when a jew farts they have to call in
the hazardous waste swat team.
Sociopathic cretin, you couldn't afford to lick a Park Avenue curb -
the most prestigious real estate in the world!! Once again, leave the
intellect to the Jews! -D, NYC "Come on, there's lots of fun in store
for you..See how the other half lives on Park Avenue" - IRVING BERLIN
(b. Israel Isidor Baline, sweet Jew, raised in NYC - one of the most
prolific composers of the 20th century).."You went uptown riding in
your limousine..In your fine Park Avenue clothes..You had the Dom
Perignon in your hand..And the spoon up your nose" - BILLY JOEL
(umpteenth sweet, Jewish NYer - one of the Top 100 selling artists of
all-time).."Have you seen the well-to-do..up & down Park Avenue..on
that famous thoroughfare...with there noses in the air...Puttin' on the
Ritz" - IRVING BERLIN/TACO..'I never shall have that Park Avenue aire,
but I'm in such health, why should I care?" - BETTE MIDLER
(sweet).."There's a boat dat's leavin' soon for New York. Come wid me,
dat's where we belong, sister. You an' me kin live dat high life in New
York. Come wid me, dere you can't go wrong, sister. I'll buy you de
swellest mansion - up on upper Fi'th Avenue - An' through Harlem we'll
go struttin'" - ELLA FITZGERALD (penned by George & Ira Gershwin, b.
Gershowitz, umpteenth sweet, Jewish NYers - greatest pop songwriters of
all-time).."The more I travel across the gravel..The more I sail the
sea. The more I feel convinced to the fact, New York's the town for me.
That crazy skyline is right in my line. And when I'm far away, I'm able
to bear it for several hours.. Then I brake down and say: Take me back
to Manhattan...Take me back to New York...I'm just longing to see once
more..my little home on the hundredth floor" - COLE PORTER.."We'll go
to Coney and eat baloney (sic) on a roll..in Central Park we'll
stroll..where our first kiss we stole...we'll have Manhattan, The Bronx
and Staten Island too..it's lovely going through the Zoo." - RAY
CHARLES, ELLA FITZGERALD, ROD STEWART, etc. ("Manhattan" by sweet NYers
RODGERS & HART - one of the most covered songs of NYC).."'Cause
what of it?)
d***@aol.com
2006-06-08 06:44:41 UTC
Post by Moishe
Post by Don Strevel
[...]
Wow, humongous post!>>
Sometimes, ya just have to be thorough with their ilk! eh -D, NYC "The
mad genius of this legendary New York Jewish gangster led to the
creation of Vegas" - BENJAMIN "BUGSY" SIEGEL.."New York, New York - it
is everything they say - and no other place that I'd rather be - where
else can you do a half a million things - all at a quarter to three?" -
HUEY LEWIS & THE NEWS.."The Egg Cream is psychologically the opposite
of circumcision - it pleasurablyreaffirms your Jewishness!" ehe - MEL
BROOKS (b. Kaminsky, Bklyn - umptenth sweet, Jewish NYer).."These
people are dazzled by the brilliancy of the city, and believe that
there is room for everyone in the Metropolis, where they suppose they
can quickly earn a competence and follow all the laws, minor as well as
important, that they had been led through so many generations to
believe to be as vital as life itself" - REPORT OF THE UNITED HEBREW
CHARITIES, 1893 (The Promised City - New York's Jews, 1870-1914 by
Moses Rischin).."Out of the ghetto will go the lessons of Judaism:
"Brotherly love - universal peace" - H. IDELL ZEISLOFT, The New
Metropolis, 1899 (ibid).."The imagination of New York is not
sufficiently alive to the fact that it is about to become one of the
greatest cities in the world; our mind is still apt to become
accustomed to the condition of New York in the past" - FELIX ADLER,
1894..(ibid).."Trampled upon, banished as they have been for centuries
under the ban of religious persecution, at last they find a land in
which they have rights equal with all their fellow countrymen"- PUCK,
1878 (ibid).."I'm the only Jew who ever made a buck off of 'Hitler!" eh
- MEL BROOKS (b. Kaminsky, Bklyn - umpteenth sweet, Jewish
NYer).."There are 80 different languages spoken in New York City" - THE
LITTLE BIG BOOK OF NEW YORK.."During the early 1900s, when hundreds of
thousands of Eastern European Jews emigrated to America and settled in
New York City, they brought their family recipes for knishes. Knishes
were made at home until Yonah Schimmel, a rabbi from Romania, began to
sell them at Coney Island ("America's First Amusement Park") and from a
pushcart on the Lower East Side. In 1910, he opened a knish bakery on
East Houston Street, where it still remains today" - (ibid).."America
was the Golden land...first my father came to America. He wrote
letters. We heard that he was working hard, but that there was a future
and you are free, not like in Russia" - ABRAHAM HYMAN (Russian-Jewish
immigrant, settled in NYC).."Of all the ambitions of the great
unpublished, the one that is strongest, the most abiding, is the
ambition to get to New York. For these, New York is the pointe de
depart, the pedestal, the niche, the indispensible vantage ground" -
FRANK NORRIS.."The trouble with New York is it's so convenient to
everything I can't afford!" eh - JACK BENNY (b. Kubelsky, sweet).."I
love New York - it's where the American Dream began!" - DONALD TRUMP
(umpteenth celebrity NYer - real estate king).."Between 1892 & 1924, 16
million immigrants entered America through Ellis Island - 71 % of all
immigrants in the United States - seeking freedom of speech, freedom of
religion, and economic opportunities" - LITTLE BIG BOOK OF NEW
YORK.."New York City has the most skyscrapers in the world with more
than 130" (ibid).."The truth shall set you free, but first, you'll be
really pissed off!" eh - BILL COSBY (original Cosby Show, taped at NBC
Midwood Studios, Bklyn)..."I thank God I was born on the banks of the
Hudson" - DIEDRICH KNICKERBOCKER, pseudonym of WASHINGTON IRVING
(Irving Plaza fame), poet/author, A History of New York - 1809.."The
only credential (New York) was the boldness to dream" - MOSS HART, act
one, 1959.."Excelsior - ever upward!" - NY STATE MOTTO.."These Jewish
brothers were the most successful American musical comedy producers of
their day" - THE SHUBERTS.."New Yorkers spend $11 billion a year eating
out, making NY the restaurant capital of the world" - JANE'S NY:
RESTAURANTS (NBC 4 NY at NBC World Headquarters, Rockefeller Center,
Manhattan (center of the universe/hub of broadcasting): home to Nightly
News with Brian Williams, The Today Show, SNL, Dateline, and Late Night
with Conan O'Brien).."I've seen the lights go out on Broadway, I saw
the Empire State laid low" - BILLY JOEL (umpteenth sweet, Jewish NYer -
one of the Top 100 selling artists).."Living in California adds ten
years to a man's life. And those extra ten years I'd like to spend in
New York" eh - RAND LINDSLY'S QUOTATIONS.."The Hebrews have done more
to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and
believed blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had
ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing
the nations" - JOHN ADAMS (2nd US President).."Something about New
York..has given rise to a pluralism within Jewish life that never
existed...a certain spirit of American live-and-let
live..pragmatism..has made it possible for all kinds of Jews to live
together not only in one city but in one community" - RABBI ARTHUR
HERTZBERG.."There are German Jews, Spanish and Portugese Jews, Jews
from Holland, Galicia, Hungary, Rumania, and the Ukraine...there are
multi-millionaire Jews of Riverside Drive, the poor Jews of Harlem, the
Bronx & Brooklyn" - PAUL MORAND, c. 1930..(if only he had lived to see
the rich Sephardic Jews of Midwood, Manhattan Beach, and Mill Basin!
LOL).."Every call for aid from stricken Jews in other parts of the
world revivified Jewish life in New York by reminding New York Jews of
their own people" - HYMAN GRINSTEIN).."New York City boy - you'll never
have a bored day - 'cause you're a New York City boy - where 7th Avenue
meets Broadway" - PET SHOP BOYS.."If food were a competitive sport, New
York City would have more gold medals than anywhere else in the world"
- TRACY NIEPORENT, Myriad Restaurant Group/NYC & Company Restaurant
Committee Chair.."Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens and Staten..from the Battery
to the top of Manhattan..Asian, Middle-Eastern and Latin..Black, White,
New York - you make it happen" - BEASTIE BOYS (umpteenth sweet, Jewish
NYers - first successful all-white rap group)
Mike M
d***@aol.com
2006-06-08 20:40:45 UTC
Post by Mike M
Because even the stinky French smell more pleasant than the Stinking
Mutilated/Sucked by a Mohel Jews, and Jesus the Mexican hates the Jewish...>>
Who was the putz that was surprised when I said: "Every other user on
alt.circumcision is a raving anti-Semite?" LOL! Unfknblvbl! eh
Miriam Cohen
2006-06-09 00:27:56 UTC
The French are a smallish, monkey-looking bunch and not dressed any better,
on average, than the citizens of Baltimore. True, you can sit outside in
Paris and drink little cups of coffee, but why this is more stylish than
sitting inside and drinking large glasses of whisky I don't know."

- P.J O'Rourke (1989).

"You know, the French remind me a little bit of an aging actress of the
1940s who was still trying to dine out on her looks but doesn't have the
face for it." - John McCain, U.S. Senator from Arizona.

"You know why the French don't want to bomb Saddam Hussein? Because he
hates America, he loves mistresses and wears a beret. He is French,
people."
- Conan O'Brien

"I don't know why people are surprised that France won't help us get Saddam
out of Iraq. After all, France wouldn't help us get Hitler out of France
either"
- Jay Leno.

"The last time the French asked for 'more proof' it came marching into
Paris
under a German flag." - David Letterman

Only thing worse than a Frenchman is a Frenchman who lives in Canada.
- Ted Nugent.

War without France would be like ... uh ... World War II.

"The favorite bumper sticker in Washington D.C. right now is one that
says 'First Iraq, then France.'" - Tom Brokaw.

"What do you expect from a culture and a nation that exerted more of its
national will fighting against Disney World and Big Macs than the Nazis?"
- Dennis Miller.

"It is important to remember that the French have always been there when
they needed us." - Alan Kent

"They've taken their own precautions against al-Qa'ida. To prepare for an
attack, each Frenchman is urged to keep duct tape, a white flag, and a
three-day supply of mistresses in the house." - Argus Hamilton

"Somebody was telling me about the French Army rifle that was being
advertised on eBay the other day -- the description was, 'Never shot.
Dropped once.'" - Rep. Roy Blunt (MO)

"The French will only agree to go to war when we've proven we've found
truffles in Iraq." - Dennis Miller

Raise your right hand if you like the French ... raise both hands if you
are
French.

Q. What did the mayor of Paris say to the German Army as they entered the
city in WWII?

A. Table for 100,000 m'sieur?

Q. "Do you know how many Frenchmen it takes to defend Paris?
A. It's not known, it's never been tried." Rep. R. Blount (MO)

"Do you know it only took Germany three days to conquer France in WWII?
And that's because it was raining." - John Xereas, Manager, DC Improv.

The AP and UPI reported that the French Government announced after the
London bombings that it has raised its terror alert level from Run to
Hide. The only two higher levels in France are Surrender and Collaborate.
The rise in the alert level was precipitated by a recent fire which
destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively disabling their military.

French Ban Fireworks at Euro Disney
(AP), Paris, March 5, 2003

The French Government announced today that it is imposing a ban on the use
of fireworks at Euro Disney. The decision comes the day after a nightly
fireworks display at the park, located just 30 miles outside of Paris,
caused the soldiers at a nearby French Army garrison to surrender to a
group of Czech tourists.
--
L'Chaim

Miriam

In the beginning
the Word already was.
d***@aol.com
2006-06-09 06:50:09 UTC
Post by Miriam Cohen
The French are a smallish, monkey-looking bunch and not dressed any better,
on average, than the citizens of Baltimore. True, you can sit outside in
Paris and drink little cups of coffee, but why this is more stylish than
sitting inside and drinking large glasses of whisky I don't know."
- P.J O'Rourke (1989).
"You know, the French remind me a little bit of an aging actress of the
1940s who was still trying to dine out on her looks but doesn't have the
face for it." - John McCain, U.S. Senator from Arizona.
How on earth could you omit the obligatory joke: "Where do the French
hide their money? Underneath the soap!" eheee -D, NYC "In the February
18, 1999 issue of "Time Magazine," the journalist Calvin Trillin writes
about his experience in France, writing that "some friends of mine
returned form a stay in Provence last week, and I had to restrain
myself from asking how the French are smelling these days". This
quasi-humorous remark is, however, not without foundation. Statistics
about the level of personal hygiene in many European countries make for
some really disturbing reading. e.g. according to an article that
appeared in the "New York Times" (most prestigious periodical in the
world - 90+ Pulitzer Prizes) not so long ago, only 47% of the French
bathe on a daily basis." LOL!
the Word already was.
Sr.
2006-06-08 12:42:23 UTC
WHAT THEY THINK OF THEM THEIR GERMANS???
=SEN0UR TR0UT=

--

Have A Great Day...